TCM Dermatology20&21 April, 2024
- Baifang Zhu
The course consists of four main parts:
1. Overview of TCM dermatology:
Systematic introduction of Syndrome differentiation and treatment characteristics of skin Disorders
2. Diagnosis and treatments of common skin diseases
vitiligo, Herpes zoster, Herpes simplex and skin fungal infections
3. Diagnosis and treatment of difficult skin diseases
Erythroderma and Chronic Lower Leg Ulcers
4. Introduction of Topical TCM Remedies for Skin Disorders with Hands-on Practice
1.Introduction of Syndrome differentiation and treatment characteristics of skin Disorders
1）Syndrome Differentiation according to
2）Treatment Determination according to
• Syndrome Differentiation
• Disease stage
• Pattern Identification
• Western Diagnosis
2. Introduction of Topical TCM Remedies for Skin Disorders
3. Vitiligo—Clinical Characteristics and TCM Treatment
4. Herpes Zoster & Herpes Simplex—Clinical Characteristics and TCM Treatment
5. TCM Treatment Experiences on Common Fungal Skin disorders
• Tinea Corporis
• Tinea Manus & Pedis
• Tinea Versicolor
6. Introduction of a severe Skin Disorder: Erythroderma.
• The Clinical Characteristics
• TCM Treatment Experiences
7. TCM Treatment for Venous Stasis Ulcer
8. TCM Treatment for Chronic Lower Leg Pain
9.Introduction of Magic 5 Ointment (with Hands-on Practice)
Great remedy to remove skin moles, tags, warts and benign tumours.
- Baifang ZhuBaifang Zhu graduated from Hunan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1987 with a BSc(Hons) and MSc of TCM. Was a TCM consultant, Dermatologist and Acupuncturist at the Teaching Hospital of Hunan University of TCM since 1987, also a senior lecture and deputy director at the Dermatology Dept. Was the Deputy Director of National Chinese-Western Medical Infectious Diseases Treatment Research Centre (China).
Shenzhou student: 15%
External TCM student 5%
(Limited places available for students)
Please see the payment and registration conditions for seminars in the registration form.
- NVA AT, Zhong (Cat.1), NWP, LVNT, VBAG, TCMned
Dates & Time
10 am – 17 pm (1 hour break)
Geldersekade 67, 1011 EK Amsterdam
Levels of experience
- Acupuncturist, or final year student
Number of participants
More TCM seminars
YNSA (Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture)
YNSA Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture
Developed by Japanese doctor Toshikatsu Yamamoto, the YNSA scalp acupuncture method is a complete system for evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
Yamamoto´s YNSA method is the second-most prevalent microsystem in the world, behind only auriculotherapy.
The system is very effective in treating both acute and chronic pain, as well as many neurological alterations such as after effects of a stroke. It is also very effective in many other pathologies.
Read more >
Online- 8 days Mental and Psychosomatic Disorders (8-1)
The mental and psychosomatic disorders are often seen in TCM practice. The therapies, particularly acupuncture, herbs, Tuina and lifestyle advice can reduce the suffering of the patients as in TCM mind and body are closely linked together, and the Seven Emotions are considered as the causative factors of disorders. In this webinar series, Dr. Yifan Yang will put her study and experience both in China and in the West together, to discuss a series of mental and psychosomatic disorders and the possibility of treatment in TCM in a dynamic way. Meanwhile, she will give valuable advice and tips for therapy selection, sequence, prognosis, cautions, limitations as well as how to work together with present psychotherapies and medications in western medicine.
Read more >
Unit-1-TCM Orthopedische Manipulaties verdeeld over 8 dagen
Deze dagen zijn bedoeld om het niveau van de therapeuten naar een hoger plan te tillen op diagnostisch vlak middels o.a. orthopedische testen. Van iedere klacht zullen de oorzaak, klinische symptomen etc aan bod komen, waarna manipulaties voor de specifieke klacht getoond zullen worden. Deze zullen intensief geoefend worden, zodat iedere deelnemer aan het einde van de dag deze manipulaties zelf kan toepassen.
Read more >