- Upon first registration at Shenzhou Open University of TCM a registration fee of Euro 95,00 will be charged.
- After payment of the registration fee, the registration procedure will be continued.
- The date stated on the digital or paper registration form is considered the date of registration.
- After the final registration for a course you will receive a confirmation per e-mail and the invoice.
- The invoice has to be paid according to our ‘General Sales & Delivery Conditions’ within 30 days.
- If the registration took place within 4 weeks before the start of the course, the final payment date of the invoice is no longer applicable: the full tuition fee must be paid no later than 1 week before the start of the course.
- Late payments will be charged with €50,- administration fee.
- If no proof of payment is available at the beginning of the course, the participant is not admitted to the program.
- You have a right of withdrawal. You can cancel the registration in writing or by e-mail up to 14 days after the date of registration and receive both tuition and enrollment fees already paid.
- If you register for a course less than 14 days prior to the first day of the course, you agree to waive your right of withdrawal with effect from the first day of the course. The Cancellation policy is then applicable.
- Refunds – if applicable, see ‘cancellation’ and ‘refunds’ – will take place within 14 days after receipt of the cancellation.
- The final registration date for each course is the 15th of July.
- Cancellation of participation in the training is only possible in writing or by e-mail.
- The date on which the cancellation was received at our office determines the date of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation – depending on the moment of cancellation – a part or the full tuition fee will be charged:
- If canceled 14 days prior to the training or before, there are no costs.
- If you cancel during the 14 days before the start of the course, you will pay 50% of the tuition fee.
- In the event of cancellation after the start of the course, the full tuition fee is due.
Tuition fees – except where the cancellation policy applies – are not reimbursed, except in extreme cases where participants are unable to attend the course as a result of serious accidents, illness or death. In those cases, the participant or legal representative can request a refund from the office no later than three weeks after the start of the course. The request needs to be supported with proof.
*From 14 days after the registration, the registration fee is not refundable.
All rights of intellectual property related to the teaching material, the interactive learning environment or arising from the work carried out for Shenzhou Open University or TCM shall at all times be held by Shenzhou Open University or TCM.
The rights to the texts written by the student during the course are at all times held by the student.
All information you provide to us will be treated confidentially by the institute, its employees, assistants and teachers.
SOU, Amsterdam, February 2019