- After registration for a seminar you will receive a confirmation.
- The date stated on the digital or paper registration form is considered the date of registration.
- You will receive an invoice no later than 5 to 6 weeks before the start of the seminar you have chosen.
- If the registration takes place within 4 weeks before the start of the seminar, the final payment date of the invoice is no longer applicable: the full amount must be paid no later than 1 day before the start of the seminar..
- If no proof of payment is available at the beginning of the seminar, the participant is not admitted to the seminar.
- You have a right of withdrawal. You can cancel the registration in writing or by e-mail up to 14 days after your registration and receive any fees for the seminar already paid, unless you enrol within 14 days before the start of the course. In that case point 8 is applicable.
- Refunds will take place within 14 days after receipt of the cancellation.
- If you register for a seminar less than 14 days prior to the first day of the seminar, you agree to waive your right of withdrawal from the first day of the seminar after signing the attendance list.
- Cancellation* of participating in the seminar is only possible in writing or by e-mail. Decisive for the date of the cancellation is the date on which the cancellation was received at our office. In case of cancellation, the following processing costs apply:
- Cancellation more than 21 days prior to the seminar: no costs
- Cancellation from 21 to 14 days before the start of the seminar: 25% of the course fee
- Cancellation from 14 to 7 days before the start of the seminar: 50% of the course fee
- Cancellation from 7 days before the start of the seminar, or `no-shows` 100% of the course fee
- If the participant brings another candidate to take his/her place, no cancellation fee will be charged. Decisive for the date of the cancellation is the date on which the written notice is received.
Shenzhou Open University of TCM has the following discount percentages:
- Student of Shenzhou Open University of TCM**: 15%
- External students at a TCM education***: 5%
- Staff of Shenzhou Open University of TCM: 15%
- External apprenticeship supervisor of Shenzhou Open University of TCM: 10%
All rights of intellectual property related to the course material, or arising from the activities carried out for Shenzhou Open University of TCM for the benefit of a seminar, will at all times be held by the lecturer of the relevant seminar.
All information you provide to us will be treated confidentially by the institute, its employees, assistants and teachers.
Course fees are in principle not reimbursed, except in extreme cases where participants are unable to attend the seminar as a result of serious accidents, illness or death. In those cases, the participant or family member can request reimbursement from the office no later than three weeks after the start of the seminar. The request needs to be supported by proof.
** ‘Student of Shenzhou Open University of TCM’ (SOU) refers to a student of one of the courses taught at SOU. If the student already acquired a TCM diploma, the discount is not applicable.
*** ‘External students at a TCM education’ refers to a student of one of the TCM educations in the Netherlands. If the student already acquired a TCM diploma at one of the TCM educations, the discount is not applicable.
SOU, Amsterdam, 17 december 2021