|Duration||Tuesday from 10 am – 15.00 pm (1 hr lunch break)|
|Dates||31 March 2020|
|Address||Geldersekade 67, 1011 EK, Amsterdam|
|Price||€ 95,- (fixed price) including diploma, reader, coffee/tea|
Admission requirement: in possession of a European recognized Red Cross first aid certificate
The number of participants is limited:
FIRST AID REPEAT COURSE
- This course is only for holders of a `European recognized Red Cross first aid` certificate to keep it valid for another two years.
- A short First Aid repeat course reviewing all the necessary skills in case of emergency.
- A valid First Aid diploma is required if you want to run a practice and become a member of a professional association such as Zhong*. This course is meant to keep your existing Red Cross diploma valid.
- CPR and AED use is part of this course.
- Certificate (if successful): prolongation of the European recognized Red Cross first aid certificate for another 2-years
- This course will be partially or fully reimbursed by many health insurers in the supplementary package.
The Red Cross diploma is valid for two years. After two years, the half-day comeback training is again necessary to renew the validity of the diploma for another two years.
*If you want to join another association please find out if the First Aid diploma is required at the professional association of your choice.
The course is given by Esther Vriezen, an official teacher for First Aid with many years of teaching experience.
She teaches the First Aid course at Shenzhou since 2008.