TCM management for asthma and COPD
Asthma and COPD are either from allergy or from recurrent inflammation of bronchi. are characteristics of acute attacks and chronic breathless. Due to too little oxygen in the body, patient feels tired, weak and low vitality. When the body resistance is low and also with aging, patient’s condition becomes worse and worse and difficult to be controlled by regular western medicine.
In the seminar, Dr. Yang will briefly review asthma and COPD in both western medicine and TCM.
- After that she will discuss the internal factors, external factors as well as triggers of the acute attack of breathless and in chronic stage of asthma and COPD.
- She will make syndrome differentiation and set up the treatment plan.
- She introduces the treatment possibilities, including acupuncture, Chinese herbs, diet and breath exercise.
- She will address the proper treatment on proper time for efficiency and safety especially in the stage of acute attack.
She will emphase the strong point, the cautions and the additional value of TCM treatment for effective and safety in treatment.
She hopes from this seminar, participants have clear understanding of the diseases, can treat patients with more possibilities and confidence.
Prevention from common cold, influenza and winter depression
- Yang will discuss the special role of Lung in common cold, influenza and winter depression where people feel sad and fatigue when daylight is short.
- She‘ll give the advice and tips in daily life to lift the Lung-Qi and strengthen the lung-Qi so to prevent from colds and influenza, also reduce the suffering of a depressive mood.
- She will also introduce the therapies, including acupuncture, Chinese herbs and dietary advice in severe conditions.
Shenzhou student: 15%
External TCM student 5%
(Limited places available for students)
Please see the payment and registration conditions for seminars in the registration form.
Dates & Time
10 am – 17 pm (1 hour break)
Geldersekade 67, 1011 EK Amsterdam