Online – 5 days (unit-2) Chinese Herbal Medicine15 september, 13 october, 10 november, 15 december, 2024 & 12 Januari, 2025
- Dan Tan
- Kaicun Zhao
- Huijun Shen
- Tiejun Tang
Indicative teaching contents: (Modules 6-10)
|§ Revision: The basic concepts of single herbs and Chinese herbal formulas
§ The most commonly used formulas that expel and extinguish wind
§ The most commonly used Herbs and formulas that open the orifice
§ The most commonly Formulas that calm the mind
|§ The most commonly used Herbs that promote digestion
§ The most commonly used Formulas to remove food accumulation
§ The most commonly used Herbs and formulas that stabilize and bind
|§ The most commonly used Formulas that moisten dryness
§ The most commonly used Formulas for harmonizing
§ The most commonly Formulas that treat boils, sores and swellings
|§ The most commonly used Herbs that drain dampness
§ The most commonly used Herbs that aromatically transform dampness
§ The most commonly used Herbs that expel wind dampness
§ The most commonly used Formulae that expel dampness
|§ The most commonly used Herbs that remove phlegm
§ The most commonly used formulas that remove phlegm
- Dan TanDan Tan is Academische decaan van Shenzhou Open University of TCM en is een gepassioneerde en gewetensvolle academische professional met veel ervaring in lesgeven en in de klinische praktijk, voornamelijk in Engeland en China, binnen de sectoren van het hoger onderwijs.
- Kaicun Zhao had been the course leader of the BSc (Hons) Traditional Chinese Medicine and the MSc. Chinese Herbal Medicine programmes at Middlesex University. He is also working at London Beijing Tong Ren Tang as a part-time Chinese medicine practitioner. He has served as a member of the Expert Advisory Groups on herbal medicines for British Pharmacopeia Commission and a member of the Herbal Medicine Advisory Committee of MHRA since 2012. He was the president of the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK during 2012-2016. Dr. Zhao graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine degree in traditional Chinese herbal medicine from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine in 1982. Then, he gained a Master of Medicine degree from Peking Union Medical College and a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree at Royal Postgraduate Medical School of London University in clinical pharmacology.
- Huijun ShenHui Jun Shen studeerde af aan de Shanghai Universiteit voor TCG in 1982. Van 1982 tot 1985 werkte hij als TCG-arts aan het Xinjiang Ziekenhuis voor Chinese Geneeskunde.
- Tiejun TangTiejun Tang graduated from Heilongjiang University of TCM with a BSc degree in 1984. After graduation, he worked in the TCM Department of Xijing Hospital of the Fourth Military Medical University. After graduation with a MSc degree from the TCM Department of the First Military Medical University in 1992, he worked as lecturer and senior doctor at the university.
Shenzhou student: 15%
External TCM student 5%
(Limited places available for students)
Please see the payment and registration conditions for seminars in the registration form.
- NVA ATK, Zhong (Cat.1), NWP, LVNT, VBAG, TCMned
Dates & Time
10 am – 17 pm (1 hour break)
Levels of experience
- Acupucunturist, Herbalist or Tuina therapist
Number of participants
More TCM seminars
YNSA (Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture)
YNSA Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture
Developed by Japanese doctor Toshikatsu Yamamoto, the YNSA scalp acupuncture method is a complete system for evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
Yamamoto´s YNSA method is the second-most prevalent microsystem in the world, behind only auriculotherapy.
The system is very effective in treating both acute and chronic pain, as well as many neurological alterations such as after effects of a stroke. It is also very effective in many other pathologies.
Read more >
Online- 8 days Mental and Psychosomatic Disorders (8-1)
The mental and psychosomatic disorders are often seen in TCM practice. The therapies, particularly acupuncture, herbs, Tuina and lifestyle advice can reduce the suffering of the patients as in TCM mind and body are closely linked together, and the Seven Emotions are considered as the causative factors of disorders. In this webinar series, Dr. Yifan Yang will put her study and experience both in China and in the West together, to discuss a series of mental and psychosomatic disorders and the possibility of treatment in TCM in a dynamic way. Meanwhile, she will give valuable advice and tips for therapy selection, sequence, prognosis, cautions, limitations as well as how to work together with present psychotherapies and medications in western medicine.
Read more >
Unit-1-TCM Orthopedische Manipulaties verdeeld over 8 dagen
Deze dagen zijn bedoeld om het niveau van de therapeuten naar een hoger plan te tillen op diagnostisch vlak middels o.a. orthopedische testen. Van iedere klacht zullen de oorzaak, klinische symptomen etc. aan bod komen, waarna manipulaties voor de specifieke klacht getoond zullen worden. Deze zullen intensief geoefend worden, zodat iedere deelnemer aan het einde van de dag deze manipulaties zelf kan toepassen.
Read more >