General Sales & Delivery Conditions
- The Vedek Conditions, as registered by the clerk of the Arrondissementsrechtbank in Arnhem on 22 September 1988 under number 95/1988, are applicable for all services, deliveries and transactions of Chinese Medical Center B.V.. The General Conditions of Z.L. Dong, handling under the name Chinese Medical Center (C.M.C.), registered by the clerk of the Arrondissementsrechtbank in Utrecht on 12 October 1990 under number 493/90, are applicable for all services, deliveries and transactions to which the Vedek Conditions do not apply.
- The above-mentioned conditions are an integral part of all agreements entered into by Chinese Medical Center, B.V.. A copy of the conditions are available upon request.
- The conditions determine, in short, the following:
- Payment is to be made within thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice. Upon the expiration of said thirty (30) days, Chinese Medical Center, B.V. is free without further notice to undertake collection measures. The legal rate of interest on the amount of the invoice shall be due thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice.
- All judicial and extrajudicial costs incurred in the collection of the invoiced amount shall be for the account of the debtor. The extrajudicial costs amount to 15% of the principal, with a minimum of € 50,– (fifty euro) excluding V.A.T. (value added tax). In the case of complaints, delivered goods may only be returned upon receiving permission to do so by Chinese Medical Center, B.V.. Complaints must be made no later than seven (7) days after shipment of the goods. Prescriptions of combined Chinese herbs may not be returned.
- All differences pertaining to transactions of Chinese Medical Center, B.V. shall be determined upon the basis of Dutch Law and by the competent Dutch judge.